I’m writing this on Christmas afternoon. My little Prince is napping and the house is completely trashed. It’s pouring down rain and I’m still wearing my PJs. What a perfect day! I’ve been getting ready for the New Year and I thought I would share some of my favorite tips to get ready for 2013!
1. Run to Leonie Dawson’s site and buy a copy of her Create Your Incredible Year Workbook. It’s only $9.95, and if you can only do one thing then just do that!
2. Watch this awesome video and listen to every word that the gorgeous Ophira has to say about the coming age. It is mind blowing!
3. Throw away all your old ratty panties. Do you really want to start the new year with holes in your frillies? I should think not!
4. Make a list of 100 things you want to do in 2013 (I got this from Leonie Dawson, see #1). I won’t lie, this is kinda hard, but once you get going it starts to flow. I’ve been working on it for a couple days and I am at #82 so far. I can’t wait to start crossing things off my list. You can do it!!!
5. Pick some music you love and do a monumental dance break in honor of 2012. Acknowledge all the crappy things and all the wonderful things that happened this year. Put your heart into it, close your eyes, no one is watching…
If you do none of these things then that is wonderful too. Just have a wonderful & safe New Year’s Eve and I will see you back here in 2013 with some fun new developments…
Photo via True & Wesson